Searching for a professional and reputable property management company in the Memphis, Mid-South, Shelby County, North Mississippi and Desoto Counties?
If so, Lawrence Johnson Realtors Property Management can help. For over 45 years we have been helping property owners and investors with management of their investment properties.
Well, with us, you get more than just top services. You get to enjoy comprehensive property management solutions.
We understand how important your investment is to you. As such, we’ll go above and beyond to meet your expectations. What’s more, our years of industry experience has helped us know what works and what doesn’t.
Lawrence Johnson Realtors has the staff, the tools and the willingness to handle all your investment needs. We sweat the details as well as the high level strategy.
If you are looking for a property management company to manage your Memphis and North Mississippi rental properties, look no further. We’ve got what it takes to meet your goals.
All you need to do is contact us by calling or sending us a message today.
Our Management Services:
- Inspection and evaluations of property to determine maximum rent under current market conditions.
- Collections of rents – Inclusive of meticulous follow-through with late and final notices as necessary.
- Handling of tenant complaints, conversations, correspondence, and meetings as needed.
- Handling of maintenance problems through our own maintenance department and/or subcontractors.
- Maintain files on all tenants, including current changes, security and pet deposits, etc.
- Financial accounting and monitoring of individual tenant balances.
- Maintain complete financial records on each rental unit, including back-up documentation for both revenues and expenditures.
- Preparation and submittal of monthly owner’s giving details of income and expenses.
- Negotiate lease renewals and rent increases annually.
- Coordination and follow-through of needed services by an attorney (i.e., warrants for unlawful detainment of property, judgements for non-payment of rent, writs of restitution, forcible evictions, etc.).
- Inspection of properties occupied or vacate – post notices – court appearances. (Inspection Fee – $35.00)
- Transfer of utilities to our name when unit is vacant for rent ready with Owner’s authorization.
- Provide itemized list of repairs for rent ready and/or major maintenance needed with estimated cost to render vacant units for market ready.
- Coordination and supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property with subcontractors.
- Marketing of vacate properties on website and placing signs in yard.
- Arrangements to make vacant units available to prospective tenants every day of year except holidays.
- Screening (background, income, employment, former residences, etc.) of prospective tenants to help ensure a quality tenant.
- Entering into lease agreements was agent for the owner, utilizing a lease that complies with the Landlord – Tenant Act of Tennessee.
- Make sure transfer of utilities made to new tenant when properly is leased.
- Communication and correspondence with the owners as it relate to their tenants, property, and monthly financial reports.
- Remit I.R.S. Form 1099 to Owner at end of each year which reflects gross income collected during the year.
Lease Fulfillment Guarantee
We guarantee that if a renter we place is evicted or breaks the lease within the 1st year only, we will re-rent the unit for FREE!
We’re so confidant you will be happy with our services, if you are not satisfied with our services you can cancel with 30-day notice and no penalty within the 1st year.
We don’t get paid unless you get paid. You will not be charged a management fee unless rent is collected.